Wednesday, November 21, 2007
With thanks to my writing friend, Beth, who sent me this fun video clip after I'd told her I wanted to quit writing and find another job. (She recommended Starbucks.)
And also to my daughter, Amy, who helped me figure out how to make this video clip happen. And to my son Josh who told me how to post a video clip on Blogger.
Yep, I am tech-challenged!
Post Comments to be entered in our Let's Get This Blog Started Contest Part 2. You have a chance to win Writing for the Soul by Jerry B. Jenkins.
Posted by Beth K. Vogt at 9:13 AM
- ► 2010 (128)
- ► 2009 (162)
- ► 2008 (209)
- So, What Did You Do This Year?
- Highlighting a New Writers Blog
- Punting This Post
- Networking Matters
- A Book Just For the Fun of It
- If a Picture is Worth a Thousand Words #4
- Trends Change
- Reasons to be a Writer--the Short List
- A Thanksgiving Wish
- Writer Montage
- One Thing Every Writer Must Have
- Let's Get This Blog Started Contest-Part 2
- If a Picture is Worth a Thousand Words # 3
- And The Winner Is:
- Here's a Thought
- Thinking Out Loud
- A List Worth Keeping: Top 55 Reference Websites
- Recommended Reading
- If a Picture's Worth a Thousand Words 2
- How Can I Get Noticed?
- Who is a Writer?
- The Inner Critic Battle
- Blog of the Week: The Answer Man
- Tips on Working With Editors
- Talking About Books
- If a Picture is Worth a Thousand Words . . .
- Why Blah, Blah, Blog?
- Quote for the Week of November 2, 2007
- ▼ November (29)