As I've thought about what to post today, I keep coming up with the same thoughts. No tips today. I'm out of fresh ideas. Just thinking out loud.
As writers, we are full of ideas and creativity. Well, some days we are anyway. I have probably 100 documents started. Devotions. Outlines. Articles. Queries and rough drafts. My question is what can I do with all of this chaos?
I've heard pick the "one" topic you are passionate about right now and start there. Okay, what if I'm not sure? What if I like all of them? Then what? Can a writer be effective with more than one project going at once? If so, how?
What are your strategies with your WIP(work-in-progress)? I'm hoping I'm not the only writer overloaded with Word docs. Maybe I have a devotional book in the making.
I'd love to hear your take on this topic. I'd love to know I'm not alone.
***Drawing winner will be announced tomorrow. ***
- ► 2010 (128)
- ► 2009 (162)
- ► 2008 (209)
- So, What Did You Do This Year?
- Highlighting a New Writers Blog
- Punting This Post
- Networking Matters
- A Book Just For the Fun of It
- If a Picture is Worth a Thousand Words #4
- Trends Change
- Reasons to be a Writer--the Short List
- A Thanksgiving Wish
- Writer Montage
- One Thing Every Writer Must Have
- Let's Get This Blog Started Contest-Part 2
- If a Picture is Worth a Thousand Words # 3
- And The Winner Is:
- Here's a Thought
- Thinking Out Loud
- A List Worth Keeping: Top 55 Reference Websites
- Recommended Reading
- If a Picture's Worth a Thousand Words 2
- How Can I Get Noticed?
- Who is a Writer?
- The Inner Critic Battle
- Blog of the Week: The Answer Man
- Tips on Working With Editors
- Talking About Books
- If a Picture is Worth a Thousand Words . . .
- Why Blah, Blah, Blog?
- Quote for the Week of November 2, 2007
- ▼ November (29)