I'm not going to write a wordy post today. I'm cooking the turkey this year, so I need to get busy rinsing my turkey. I hate that job. I'm not thrilled to stick my hand inside a gooey, slimy bird to retrieve a long neck and some bagged, body parts.
At any rate, I wanted to wish you all a memorable, fun, and joyful Thanksgiving! Eat too much, laugh too much, and relax too much! Think of ways to write about your experience. In your journal. For an article. For your fiction novel. Or just because. I love recording memories.
God bless you all!
- ► 2010 (128)
- ► 2009 (162)
- ► 2008 (209)
- So, What Did You Do This Year?
- Highlighting a New Writers Blog
- Punting This Post
- Networking Matters
- A Book Just For the Fun of It
- If a Picture is Worth a Thousand Words #4
- Trends Change
- Reasons to be a Writer--the Short List
- A Thanksgiving Wish
- Writer Montage
- One Thing Every Writer Must Have
- Let's Get This Blog Started Contest-Part 2
- If a Picture is Worth a Thousand Words # 3
- And The Winner Is:
- Here's a Thought
- Thinking Out Loud
- A List Worth Keeping: Top 55 Reference Websites
- Recommended Reading
- If a Picture's Worth a Thousand Words 2
- How Can I Get Noticed?
- Who is a Writer?
- The Inner Critic Battle
- Blog of the Week: The Answer Man
- Tips on Working With Editors
- Talking About Books
- If a Picture is Worth a Thousand Words . . .
- Why Blah, Blah, Blog?
- Quote for the Week of November 2, 2007
- ▼ November (29)