headerheaderheaderheader
photo

Thursday, November 22, 2007

A Thanksgiving Wish

I'm not going to write a wordy post today. I'm cooking the turkey this year, so I need to get busy rinsing my turkey. I hate that job. I'm not thrilled to stick my hand inside a gooey, slimy bird to retrieve a long neck and some bagged, body parts.

At any rate, I wanted to wish you all a memorable, fun, and joyful Thanksgiving! Eat too much, laugh too much, and relax too much! Think of ways to write about your experience. In your journal. For an article. For your fiction novel. Or just because. I love recording memories.

God bless you all!

1 comment:

As We Sail... said...

It does my heart good to know people were fully involved in the real meaning of Thanksgiving, before it is something that has gone unnoticed, into the past (as re: my post yesterday)

Blog Archive