I'm at a conference all day today, so this will be short and sweet. Plus I'm under a deadline for an article due Monday and I've had my daughter home from school for almost three weeks now. Her school discovered they had a mold issue. Anyway, I'm juggling like most mom writers. And I haven't even started my Christmas shopping. I try to tell myself I work better under pressure. But actually I feel like a bag of microwave popcorn popping all over the place. Someone let me out. Okay, enough of me.
One quick question: Where are you, writers? Are you busy with Christmas baking and shopping? I've noticed no one is commenting on our blog the past couple of days. Beth and I miss hearing from you.
Do you have any burning questions we can discuss? Chime in anytime. No rules. Feel free to write on or off topic. Remember we are in the beginning phase of this blog. We'd love to know what you want to talk about.
- ► 2010 (128)
- ► 2009 (162)
- ► 2008 (209)
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Word Play and Free Rice
- Winding Down the Writing Year
- Pick One Goal for 2008
- What's the Word? W00t!
- If A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words #6
- An Agent's Blog Worth Visiting
- It's the Most-Busiest Time of the Year
- Praying for the Victims of the Colorado Shootings
- Where Have All The Writers Gone?
- If a Picture is Worth a Thousand Words # 5
- Find Your Voice
- And Our Second Winner Is:
- Okay, You Tell Me ...
- NaBloPoMo is Over!
- ▼ December (15)