There are 13 days left in 2007.
I'm figuring that, unless you are on a deadline like I was last week, you are not thinking about writing.
Writing has been pushed to the backburner, thanks to the holidays and celebrating with friends and family and traveling and shopping and writing Christmas letters and baking cookies ... whatever it is you do that makes this time of year special.
Sometimes life isn't about writing.
And that's okay.
All too soon it will be January and you'll be looking at a new list of Writing To Dos or Want Tos.
Don't miss out on the reason to celebrate the Christmas season. Don't feel guilty if you're ignoring your novel or magazine article. It will still be there in 13 days.
Let writing be the one thing you let go of--just for a little bit--so you can embrace now.
- ► 2010 (128)
- ► 2009 (162)
- ► 2008 (209)
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Word Play and Free Rice
- Winding Down the Writing Year
- Pick One Goal for 2008
- What's the Word? W00t!
- If A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words #6
- An Agent's Blog Worth Visiting
- It's the Most-Busiest Time of the Year
- Praying for the Victims of the Colorado Shootings
- Where Have All The Writers Gone?
- If a Picture is Worth a Thousand Words # 5
- Find Your Voice
- And Our Second Winner Is:
- Okay, You Tell Me ...
- NaBloPoMo is Over!
- ▼ December (15)