headerheaderheaderheader
photo

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

It's the Most-Busiest Time of the Year

Writing gets squeezed out this time of year--unless you have a lingering deadline or two.
And if you are wrapping up an assignment--Congratulations!!
But writing is trumped by other things right now: hosting my husband's office party, which was postponed because I got the flu; shopping for presents; trying to craft the annual Christmas letter; attending a few other celebrations ... and so it goes.
Connections, the magazine I edit for MOPS, goes to print tomorrow. One more thing to cross off the To Do list.
I'm sure I'm not the only writer who's finding real life is dictating how much time is spent in the alternate universe of the writing world.
I encourage you to go with the flow. Put writing on the backburner--unless you too hold fast to the annual Christmas letter tradition--and enjoy the season of celebrating a reason to sing Joy to the World.

No comments: