If you're like me, as the new year approaches, you start thinking of what you want to accomplish over the next twelve months.
I'm a member of The Writers View, a Yahoo group of professional writers, and this week we are discussing goals. I thought it would be fun to throw the question out to you.
What one writing goal do you have for 2008?
(There is another group of Christian writers for beginner and intermediate writers called The Writers View 2. Consider joining one of these groups.)
And since we are all busy this time of year, we may ask this question again in January. It's a question worth repeating.
- ► 2010 (128)
- ► 2009 (162)
- ► 2008 (209)
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Word Play and Free Rice
- Winding Down the Writing Year
- Pick One Goal for 2008
- What's the Word? W00t!
- If A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words #6
- An Agent's Blog Worth Visiting
- It's the Most-Busiest Time of the Year
- Praying for the Victims of the Colorado Shootings
- Where Have All The Writers Gone?
- If a Picture is Worth a Thousand Words # 5
- Find Your Voice
- And Our Second Winner Is:
- Okay, You Tell Me ...
- NaBloPoMo is Over!
- ▼ December (15)