We promised more contests in 2008, and we stand by our promises!
We'll start with the good stuff: I'm going to make this a Double Contest.
Two ways to win. Two prizes to win.
Here's what you can win:
1. A copy of Writing Motherhood by Lisa Garrigues
2. A year's subscription to Writer's Digest.
Here's how you can win:
1. Post comments during the month of January (This is the "regular" way to win).
2. Tell others about The Writing Road Blog. When they post a comment, make sure they add a P.S. saying that you told them to drop by! (They can use your blogger name. We'll find you.)
Let the contest begin!! It's always fun to read your posts!!
- ► 2010 (128)
- ► 2009 (162)
- Author Interview: Susan May Warren
- Give Credit Where Credit is Due
- Creative Thinking
- Are You a Real Writer?
- Writing Conferences: The Reasons Why
- Writing from the Heart
- Clear My Closet, Change My Writing Life
- “What is originality? Undetected plagiarism.” —Dea...
- In Honor of Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- I'm a Research Beginner: Where Do I Start?
- The Writing Life
- Elevator Speeches
- Success = con-TENT'
- An Interview with Author Trish Berg
- I Confess…I’m a Researchaholic
- Pitch or Proposal?
- Follow Your Writing Passion
- Tuesday's Tips On Conferences
- What's the Word (Again)?
- New Year, New Goals
- New Year, New Contests
- Can I Start the New Year Over?
- The Word for 2008
- ▼ January (23)