headerheaderheaderheader
photo

Monday, February 4, 2008

Chicken Soup for the Soul: A Tribute to Moms




I'm back from the Writing for the Soul conference. My brain is overflowing with information and I'm motivated about the writing life.

More on that later this week.

I received a wonderful surprise when I got home: my author's copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul: A Tribute to Moms. My story, "Of Lizards and Laughter and Love," is published in the Special Moments section.


I browsed through the Table of Contents and discovered my writing friend, Celeste Palermo, also has a story in the same section. It's called "Cappuccino Tacos and Bubble Pie."


As a writer, it's always a joy to celebrate success--both your own and someone else's. What a marvelous ending to a weekend overflowing with blessings.

**We'll announce the winner of January's contest this week.**


No comments:

Blog Archive