**POST A COMMENT FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A COPY OF RATTLED BY TRISH BERG**
The first time I met Trish Berg, I liked her. She's upbeat and encouraging.
When I read Rattled, I could hear Trish's friendly voice in the words written on the pages of her book--and I smiled.
If you're a mom, you know how we moms need one another. Rattled is a huge dose of "You Can Do It!" encouragement, with ample amounts of honesty and humor thrown in. You've got to love a woman who describes motherhood as "a breastfeeding, bottle-feeding, twenty-four-hours-a-day on-demand job that will drain every ounce of energy you have--and then some."
Chapters include Mapping Out Motherhood (The First Three Trimesters), Camouflaging Your Imperfections (Becoming the Mom You Want to Be), and Reviving Your Friendships (The Emotional Life of a Mom).
Trish packs each chapter until it's overflowing with information: personal stories, helpful lists, quotes from other moms, Scripture quotes and even study questions.
Here's a favorite "Food for Thought" list from the Discovering Camp Palooza chapter, which focuses on finding fun in the every day.
What's Your Baby's Play Personality?
- The Joker finds humor in all aspects of life.
- The World Explorer is curious about the world and loves to go on adventures.
- The Physical Explorer is a wilderness traveler, climber, skier, base jumper, scuba diver.
- The Intellectual Explorer uncovers the frontiers of science, computer technology, medicine, literature, art, philosophy, psychology.
- The Competitor plays to win, regardless of the game. Can be an athlete, entrepeneur, video gamer, stock market player.
- The Artist finds beauty in any form, creates art, designs buildings or clothes, writes.
- The Director runs the whole show. Some direct films; others direct countries.
- The Storyteller creates worlds of imagination for the enjoyment of others.
- The Collector is one who collects for fun and sometimes for profit.
- The Peformer puts on a show for others. Includes actors, models, musicians.
- The Craftsman loves to make things. Includes cooking, carpentry, quilting, model building, sewing, fly tying.
Trish provided a copy of Rattled for me to give away. So, post a comment today and you'll have a chance to win a copy of Trish's fun, informative book on motherhood! This book should be in your To Be Read pile!!