Wednesday, October 7, 2009
November is designated as the National Novel Writing Month.
From November 1st-30th, your goal is to write one 50,000-word novel from scratch.
You can sign up at anytime but actual writing begins November 1st. So begin creating characters or planning your plot.
Go to http://www.nanowrimo.org/whatisnano for more information.
- ► 2010 (128)
- Book Blog Tour: The Swiss Courier by Tricia Goyer ...
- Reminder: Have fun with words and donate to a good...
- Changing Seasons
- A Five-Course Writing Lesson from the Food Network...
- Take 5: A Daily Dose of Writing Quotes
- Can you have too much conflict?
- Thomas Nelson Launches Self-Publishing Imprint
- The Masters Seminars
- San Antonio author signs with 5 Star Gale for debu...
- Help a Friend Out
- Get Ready for NaNoWriMo!
- RhymeBrain—Not Just for Poets
- Book Review: The Great Christmas Bowl by Susan May...
- A fun writing contest: Show Editor Chuck Sambuchin...
- ▼ October (14)
- ► 2008 (209)