Publishers Weekly reported last week that Scribner, S&S Digital, CBS Mobile and Marvel Entertainment have teamed up to create “N,” a series of made-for-mobile-phone video episodes adapted from a story in Stephen King’s forthcoming story collection Just After Sunset, which is due out in November.
The two minute episodes, drawn by a team from Marvel and adapted by TV show creator Marc Guggenheim with King, featuring a full cast of voice actors. Episodes will be released one per weekday beginning today and ending August 29.
The episodes will be available to mobile phone users at no extra charge through CBS Mobile; on the Web through CBS Audience Network and its partners, including AOL, Microsoft and Yahoo; and at www.NisHere.com.
- ► 2010 (128)
- ► 2009 (162)
- Fiction Book Contest for Children’s Writers
- King Story Adapted as Made-for-Mobile Video
- Tools Poets Can Use: Poetry Markets
- Tools Poets Can Use: Poetry Contests
- Tools Poets Can Use: Support and Feedback
- Planning a Detour Off the Writing Road
- Throw Overused Words Under the Bus
- Borders Audiobook Downloads
- Your Writing Platform: The Heart of Your Writing
- Have Fun With Words--I Mean, Wordle!
- Avoid Clichés Like the Plague
- Book Review: Wiser Than Serpents by Susan May Warr...
- Do Writer’s Need to Copyright Their Writing?
- Writers' Contest: Clarity of Night
- Tools You Can Use: Rhyming Dictionaries
- Happy Fourth of July!
- What Do You Call a Group of Critters?
- Build Your Author Platform: Wildfire Marketing
- Write Tight: One Secret of Impressive Writing
- ▼ July (19)