Friday, November 21, 2008
With thanks to literary agent Chip MacGregor, here's some fun Friday reading.
Chip has a great blog, where he fields all sorts of questions from writers.
This past week, he took on 10 questions, starting with As an agent, what is a typical Monday like for you? and ending with What do you love most about life?
My favorite question was #6: What was the worst story you were ever pitched?
I laughed so hard--and decided to make sure you didn't miss out on the opportunity for some "you've got to be kidding me" moments.
So, visit Chip's blog. Go ahead, read all 10 questions and answers. But start with #10! You'll want to find out if Chip accepted the book proposal from the man who said he and his son were the two witnesses from Revelation--and threatened his part of the country with "severe weather patterns" if Chip didn't accpet his book proposal. (And that's only one of Chip's examples!)
- ► 2010 (128)
- ► 2009 (162)
- May I Help You Find a Book?
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- 15 Tips to Make Your Article Title Sing
- A Little Bit of Friday Fun
- Experiences--Keep a Record for Your Fiction
- Humpty Dumpty Double Speak
- Author Interview: Melody Carlson, author of Let Th...
- Finding Markets and Writer’s Guidelines
- I Love to Write Day: November 15
- Writing Your Thanks
- Book Review: Through the Storm
- ▼ November (11)