headerheaderheaderheader
photo

Monday, November 10, 2008

I Love to Write Day: November 15




Anybody out there ever particpated in I Love to Write Day, the world's largest party for writers?

November 15th is the 7th annual I Love to Write Day, which was founded in 2002 by author John Riddle. Riddle's goal for I Love to Write Day is for people of all ages to spend time writing--a poem, a love letter, a greeting card, an essay, a short story, starting or finishing a novel. Besides inviting individuals to be part of the celebration, Riddle hopes to have 20,000 schools involved.

You can help celebrate I Love to Write Day by signing up for the 2008 event. Register by sending an e-mail to ilovetowriteday@ilovetowriteday.org Include your name, hometown, occupation, and tell how you learned about I Love To Write Day.

No comments: