Find, Define and Translate Words
OneLook Dictionary is a OneLook® search engine, indexing over 1000 online dictionaries, including more than 12 million words.
You can find, define, and translate words at one web site. You can browse different types of dictionaries: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, and Technology.
OneLook's reverse dictionary lets you describe a concept and get back a list of words and phrases related to that concept.
- ► 2010 (128)
- ► 2009 (162)
- Book Review: Act Two: A Novel in Perfect Pitch by ...
- Words Existing Only in the Plural Form
- Author Interview with Marlo Schalesky: Part 2
- Top 25 Most Commonly Used Verbs
- Author Interview with Marlo Schalesky: Part 1
- Is Attention to Detail Your Writing Trademark?
- A Glimpse of One Writer's Journey Along the Writin...
- Get Organized: Submission Tracking Tool
- Beyond the Night by Marlo Schalesky
- Tools You Can Use: The Elements of Style
- AP Stylebook Online
- Find Writers Guidelines for FREE
- Random Quotes for Writers
- Naming Your Unforgettable Character: Tools You Can...
- How Would You Do at the National Spelling Bee?
- Writing to Encourage Others: Devotions that Inspir...
- Tools You Can Use: One Stop Online Dictionary
- Another Cure for Writer's Block
- Tools You Can Use: Unconfuse Confusing Words
- Any Fantasy Writers Out There?
- Tools You Can Use: Avoid Repeated Words Forever
- ▼ June (21)