I've taught my children to share generously. Unfortunately, they're not selective. So I'm feverish and without a voice after my sick three-year-old shared his germs. Since it's my turn to blog, I was thrilled to find this gem in my mailbox. I'm sharing with you (in the good way) because I'm inspired by Patrick Henry Hughes, and I'm sure you will be amazed.
- Don't Strangle Your Voice
- Where's the Beginning?
- 2010 Get Re-Inspired Workshop
- Dialogue Tags and Attribution, When is enough?
- Do tears of the heart stain the pages of your writ...
- Blog Tour: A Distant Melody by Sarah Sundin (Conte...
- The Bridegrooms By Allison Pittman, It Only Takes ...
- Mind Map Your Research
- Focusing on Fiction: My Book Therapy Retreats
- A Blank Page in My Journal
- Blog Tour & Contest: Songbird Under a German Moon ...
- ▼ April (12)
- ► 2009 (162)
- ► 2008 (209)