I'm blank. Not sure what to write today. Why? My life feels overloaded for a variety of reasons. Isn't overload a time when a writer draws from our feelings? I can't mine words from the depths that I can't feel or touch. There are some moments in life from which words do not flow. And the journal page remains blank.
I'm grieving the loss of someone I loved. Even though the person I lost spent Easter resurrected with his Creator, I still miss him. Etched on a headstone in Ireland is this quote, "Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal." Memories can be treasures or mill stones on our hearts.
Although a blank paper stares back at me, the canvas of our lives makes me smile as I reflect upon on the joy he brought to my life. I'm so grateful my precious treasure now basks in the glow of God's love.
- Don't Strangle Your Voice
- Where's the Beginning?
- 2010 Get Re-Inspired Workshop
- Dialogue Tags and Attribution, When is enough?
- Do tears of the heart stain the pages of your writ...
- Blog Tour: A Distant Melody by Sarah Sundin (Conte...
- The Bridegrooms By Allison Pittman, It Only Takes ...
- Mind Map Your Research
- Focusing on Fiction: My Book Therapy Retreats
- A Blank Page in My Journal
- Blog Tour & Contest: Songbird Under a German Moon ...
- ▼ April (12)
- ► 2009 (162)
- ► 2008 (209)