"Words, once they are printed, have a life of their own".—Carol Burnett
Save Paper. Save Printer Ink. Save Money.
When you print off the web, does it include a lot of printed gibberish that you don't want? Need to print something off the Internet for research or a teaching handout, but dislike how printing from a web page uses up precious ink and paper? PrintFriendly provides a button to add to your browser, blog or website that strips down and prints the bare bones document of a web page. Plus, PrintFriendly even reformats the info to look great.
How It Works
- Prints Clean:
PrintFriendly removes ads, navigation, and all the junk you don't want to print.
- Prints Pretty:
PrintFriendly uses best practices in print typography to format your document for great readability.
- Customize the Printed Page: Save even more paper and ink. Remove images, paragraphs, and get a PDF.
Add These Features to Your Web Site or Blog
Bloggers and website owners want repeat readers. If content adds value to people's lives, adding the PrintFriendly button to a website or blog allows your audience to print info they can use.
- Print Preview: Readers will see exactly what they'll be printing.
- Provides Great Looking Pages: Print with no effort or technical experience.
- Reader Customizes Printed Content: Cool print tools like "remove images," or select to remove content.
- Get PDF: Your readers will love this easy-to-use feature.