Thursday, March 26, 2009
Our blogging buddy and writing comrade, Roxanne, is a guest on the Romance Writers on the Journey blog.
Host Keli Gwyn did a great job interviewing Roxanne. I've cheered Roxanne on as a writer for years, doing the "Happy Dance" every time she's won an award. She's a tremendous asset to The Writing Road blog.
Stop by Romance Writers on the Journey and get to know Roxanne better. Don't forget to leave a comment for a chance to win an inspirational magnet or a First Sale Scrapbook from Keli.
- ► 2010 (128)
- Tools You Can Use: FREE PDF Converters
- First Lines in Fiction
- Roxanne Sherwood interviewed on Romance Writers on...
- Tools You Can Use: Write or Die
- Word Nerd Visual Paradise
- More Thoughts on Author Platform
- Is Your Character’s Voice Real?
- Writing Opportunity: The Incredible Power of Praye...
- New book by Mary DeMuth: Daisy Chain
- 2009 Mountain of Authors Event
- Staying on the Dark Side
- Writing in a Hurricane
- An Altogether Different Kind of Critique Partner
- Click to Look Inside
- ▼ March (14)
- ► 2008 (209)