Galatians 6 from The Message:
"Make a careful exploration of who you are and the work you have been given, and then sink yourself into that. Don't be impressed with yourself. Don't compare yourself with others. Each of you must take responsibility for doing the creative best you can with your own life."
Hope these words speak to you today. ~Roxanne Sherwood
- A Full Mind and a Blank Writing Slate
- Licensed for Trouble by Susan May Warren (Two cont...
- What Are You Willing to Give Up?
- Finding Time to Write: Time Management or Mind Man...
- Figuring People Out: Birth Order and Your Characte...
- Watch Liu Wei - Armless Pianist - on China's Got T...
- Blog Tour Book Review: Good Girls Don’t Have to D...
- Spanx, anyone?
- "Grab Your Gear"
- Shakespalin and Our Cultural Dictionary
- Not Writing At All
- Responsibility and Creativity
- ▼ August (12)
- ► 2009 (162)
- ► 2008 (209)