Friday, July 16, 2010
I like a good laugh. If you can make me laugh, odds are we're gonna be friends. And if you can somehow make me laugh about something writing related, well, we'll be friends for life.
One day I hope to meet Debbie Ridpath Ohi in person. If she's half as funny in person as she is on paper, I'm going to buy her a BFF bracelet.
Check out the InkyGirl website for more fun comics, blogposts and videos! And have a great weekend!
Oh! One more thing: Roxanne's got a great post about pondering, er, prewriting over at MBT Ponderers.
- Writing Pitfalls
- I Wish It Was This Easy To Be Creative
- Does Crisis Enrich Your Writing?
- Book Review: The Dragon and the Turtle by Donita K...
- Dialogue Webinar with James Scott Bell
- What Do I Do with Critique Feedback?
- Check out Inkygirl.com
- Writing to Music, or Not?
- Write. Fight. Tight. Right?
- Kindle, Nook, Sony Reader--and Now There's a Kobo!...
- Staying Relevant
- Celebrate Freedom
- Another Take on Writers Voice
- ▼ July (13)
- ► 2009 (162)
- ► 2008 (209)