I'm heading to Seattle to attend the Beyond My Book Therapy: A Polish, Promotion & Pitch Retreat. (Yay!)
Award-winning author Susan May Warren will teach, step by step, how to craft a synopsis and a query letter, plus how to construct a compelling first chapter. Then, she’ll show how to craft a pitch that will attract the attention of editors and agents.
Professional marketing expert Jim Rubart, president of Barefoot Marketing, will reveal the seven fundamentals of successful book promotion.
Finally, renowned agent Chip MacGregor, president and owner of MacGregor Literary will offer gut-level honesty on what is working in the pitch and hands on advice on how to fix what isn’t.
Don't you want to pack your bags and come along? Start planning now to attend My Book Therapy Coaching Retreats in 2011. Meanwhile, I'll have lots to share with you in the weeks ahead.
- Your Rejection Collection: A Invitation to Perseve...
- An Absolute Necessity for Your Writing Journey: Yo...
- Writing Tip: Focus On One Thing At A Time
- I'm heading to Seattle to attend the Beyond My Boo...
- What Inspires Your Writing Muse?
- Update: Do The Write Thing for Nashville
- Knowledgerush: Collective Nouns for People
- To be a verb or not to be a verb...
- Do The Write Thing for Nashville
- Overcoming Rejection.
- Use Find & Replace and Highlighting to Save Time E...
- ▼ May (11)
- ► 2009 (162)
- ► 2008 (209)