Friday, June 5, 2009
Author Susan May Warren is wrapping up the celebration for the release of her new book, PJ Sugar: Nothing But Trouble, with a Facebook Party on Friday, June 19th. Here's what Susan wants you to know about the party:
PJ Sugar is a girl who I've fallen in love with - and I'm excited that others have too! I wrote PJ for everyone who feels just a little messy, just a little like they can't quite get it right. (I'm so there!) And who needs to hear that God loves them. Period. Full stop. Hallelujah.
Grab a few of your friends ... some sugar cookies (or whatever Sugary goodness you prefer), your favorite beverage and your computer and let's chat. June 19th from 5-7 PM PST, I'll be:
~ answering your questions
~ giving you a sneak peak into book 2 in the PJ Sugar collection
~ letting you test your trivia skills
~ giving away books and a GINORMOUS Sugar Basket!
Also ... everyone in attendance will receive a downloadable book plate and discussion questions for Nothing But Trouble for your book club, reading group, or just for yourself!
So grab a few of your friends and come join me on June 19th from 5-7 pm (PST) on Facebook.
My Facebook account name is Susan May Warren.
I plan on being part of the Sugar Blast! Hope to see you there on the 19th!
- ► 2010 (128)
- Michael Jackson's Legacy
- Blog Tour: Coming Attractions
- Author Interview: Elizabeth White
- Free Cell or FreeRice. What's the Difference?
- Blog Tour: Midnight in Madrid
- A Friday Smorgasbord
- ACFW: "The Premier Christian Fiction Writers Confe...
- Blog Tour: Tour de Force
- Author Interview with Deborah Vogts
- Breaking Out . . .
- Blog Tour: Snow Melts in Spring
- PJ Sugar: Come Join the Party on Facebook!
- Join American Christian Fiction Writers
- Tools You Can Use: Research Historical Documents O...
- ▼ June (14)
- ► 2008 (209)