Friday, February 6, 2009
It's been quite a while since we played the "If a Picture's Worth a Thousand Words" game. Time to dust it off and have another go at it!
Here are the rules:
1. Take a look at the photo.
2. Write something about it--50 words or less. Post your writing in the comment section.
3. It can be fiction, non-fiction, poetry ... have fun with it!!
4. Have fun! Oh, I repeated myself. But, that's the main point of this exercise: to have some writing fun!
5. Invite your writing buddies to join us!
Who knows? If this little writing exercise attracts a following, I may start offering prizes ...
- ► 2010 (128)
- Talking Fiction
- Google Books and Magazines
- Why I Love to Write YA
- Why I Love To Write
- Why I Love Being a Book Therapist
- Why I Like to Help Writers
- A Therapist Thought: Writing in the Midst of a Bus...
- LOVE TO WRITE Tour: Blog-a-Book and Contest
- Plagiarism: How Did Writers Ever Write Before Copy...
- Advice from Writers about Writer’s Block
- A Bit of Friday Fun: If a Picture is Worth a Thous...
- Which Way?
- Awards, Rewards and Writing
- ▼ February (13)
- ► 2008 (209)